Productos

Lyme Disease
15 de septiembre de 2015
Porphyromonas gingivalis
15 de septiembre de 2015
Show all

Moraxella catarrhalis


Description
The ViPrimePLUS Moraxella catarrhalis qPCR Kit is a Taqman probe-based real-time PCR assay for the detection of the Moraxella catarrhalis genomes in clinical samples (e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid, skin biopsy).

(RUO)

Código: QM2039

Código: QM2039. Categorías: , , , , .
   
Descripción

Description
The ViPrimePLUS Moraxella catarrhalis qPCR Kit is a Taqman probe-based real-time PCR assay for the detection of the Moraxella catarrhalis genomes in clinical samples (e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid, skin biopsy).

Moraxella catarrhalis (M. catarrhalis) is an aerobic, Gram-negative bacterium of the Moraxellaceae family, which infects the upper respiratory tract causing pneumonia and bronchitis. M. catarrhalis is also known to be involved in nosocomial infections. This bacterium can be transmitted through infected respiratory droplets, which when inhaled, attach to the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract via pili. The upper respiratory tract’s infection can spread to the lower respiratory tract, usually occurring in individuals with underlying respiratory problems including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), where it can exacerbate the disease. Around 5% of the M. catarrhalis’ infection causing strains can only be effectively treated with antibiotics such as penicillin, as the remaining 95% of the strains produce beta-lactamase. Thus, other antimicrobial therapies must be used to treat infections caused by the vast majority of strains.

ViPrimePLUS Moraxella catarrhalis qPCR Kit is intended for research use only.

Kit Component

  • M. catarrhalis Primers and Probe Mix (M. catarrhalis PPM)
  • Positive Control
  • Internal Extraction Control Primers and Probe Mix (IEC PPM)
  • Internal Extraction Control (IEC DNA)
  • Nuclease Free Water
  • Template Preparation Buffer

Product Specification

Technology Taqman probe-based real-time PCR assay
Type of Nucleic Acid Kit DNA
Kit Storage Shipped in room temperature, store at -20℃ on arrival
Sample Material Clinical samples (e.g. blood, cerebrospinal fluid, skin biopsy)
Gene Target Major outer membrane protein (copB) gene
Detection Limit 10 to <100 copies per reaction
Sensitivity & Specificity Ct value 28±3 with probability of 95%
Controls Included • Internal Extraction Control (IEC) as inhibition control
• Positive control
Channels • FAM channels detect pathogen amplicons
• VIC/HEX channel detects IEC amplicons

Solicitar Manual

Nombre (requerido)
Correo electrónico (requerido)
Asunto
Mensaje

Información adicional
Reacciones

150 rxns

Comentarios (0)

Reseñas

No hay reseñas todavía.

Sé el primero en opinar “Moraxella catarrhalis”


*